SKYBOUND AVIATION instructors are independent contractors. If you are an independent flight instructor, you may want to consider aligning yourself with us. Our instructors find Skybound to be the perfect place to train their students, as well as garner more students.
We offer independent flight instructors the following:
- 24/7 access to a fully functional flight school office at PDK airport
- Access to Skybound Aviation’s TSA account for training alien students
- Access to a well maintained eclectic fleet
- Access to on-line scheduling program
- Skybound business cards with your name and personal contact information
- Skybound email address
- A standards of operations (SOP) guide
- Our affiliation with Flight School Association of North America (FSANA)
- Our FSANA accreditation (in process)
- Credit Card payments from your students
- Freedom to train in your style as long as it does not conflict with our SOP
- Skybound’s Excellent reputation on the field and in the area
Why have all this and only keep about $20 per hour for your time, especially when the going instruction rate at PDK is $50 to $60 an hour? Skybound Aviation offers the same thing to independent flight instructors for a modest fee. To discuss your opportunities here contact us.